Join the Club
Join our Keyholders today! Our Keyholder membership year is March 1st – February 28 (bonus day on leap years!) and includes the follow:
– Personal Lindgren Craft Brewery mug at The Bank after Grand Opening
– Safety deposit box – number choices are first come first serve. Safety deposit boxes will be used for giveaways, special coupons, and communication!
– 15% off Lindgren Craft Brewery merchandise
– 10% off any Tasting Event ticket
– Annual Keyholder party for membership holder
– Free birthday beer (during your birthday month) and $10 gift card
– Advanced release of select brews
– Annual Keyholder T-shirt *T-shirts are ordered in May. If you join after Annual Keyholder T-shirts are ordered, you can select a t-shirt from one of our in stock t-shirts*
– One free 10/16 ounce pour per month
Annual membership is $150
Join now by heading to KEYHOLDER SIGN-UP.
Keyholder Monthly Drafts
– Please know that we will be honoring all missed monthly pours for months we were closed for construction. Since our last pop-up to redeem monthly pours was on August 11th, you will be able to redeem August, September, October… until we’re-open. You will receive an annual punch card that will highlight those months, please present that to the bartender for redemption. For your safety, only two monthly pours will be able to be redeemed on the same day and those beers will be good for one year after we open. If you have any questions or concerns on this, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
2024-2025 Membership Year
– With the upcoming holidays and ongoing renovations, 2023 Keyholder memberships will be good through February 2024. Your membership will auto-renew on March 1st, 2024, and follow a March 1st to February 28th (29th) membership year going forward.
2023 Mid-year sign-ups
– For folks that purchased memberships after March 1st, we will be crediting the difference of your annual membership towards the 2024-2025 membership. If you purchased your Keyholder from us directly, we did a pretty good job letting you know of this, but for those of you that purchased online – here’s how it will work going from 2023 to 2024-2025:
o For ordering of T-shirts and mugs we needed to choose set calendar dates that allowed everyone to receive the annual perks.
o If you joined our Keyholders after 01 MAR 2023 – we will credit you $6.50 for every missed beer towards your 2024-2025 Keyholder Membership.
o If you do not wish to renew your membership, you will need to cancel your renewal on our website (see below) and notify us. After 01 MAR 2024 you can come into the brewery and will be presented with a Lindgren Craft Brewery gift card with the balance.
Managing your membership
– We are working to make our Keyholder interface more user-friendly next year, but if you wish to manage your account (edit auto-renewal, change contact, payment methods, etc) you will need to log into the account you created at LindgrenBrewery.com – If I helped you purchase your membership at the brewery, your username is most likely the email address associated with your account. If you can’t find that info, please let us know!
– Mugs! We will be ordering the 2023 Inaugural mugs and have them ready to use when we open!
If you didn’t get a chance to pick-up your t-shirt before our renovations began, they are still in your box. If you would like to pick them up, please let us know and we can set-up a time for you to come in, look around and grab your t-shirt!
– Lindgren Craft Brewery was started in 2018 by father-son duo, Clifford and Michael Lindgren, with the mission to brew world class, Adventurously Brewed beers in Duncannon, PA.
– By focusing on the science of brewing and the art of experience, we implement a continuous improvement program. In our minds, our biggest competitor is ourselves as we are always evaluating our beers to take them to the next level.
– Our Adventure started off in a converted milk house (roughly 16’ x 16’) at the Lindgren Family Farm right outside Duncannon on a 2 bbl brew system (1 bbl = 31 gallons).
– Today, while we are still brewing on the farm, we are brewing on a 3 bbl brewhouse.
– Once we move into The Bank, our 3 bbl brew system will become our “BrewX” system where we can experiment and perfect small batch beers while brewing larger batches on a new 15 bbl steam brew system that will help handle larger production for our brewpub and distribution.
– You can currently find Lindgren Craft Beer at 22 locations in Central PA with more to come once our new facility is open! Check out LindgrenBrewery.com/find-our-beer
– Mary-Jane Lindgren bought the Bank in January 2020 and our original intent was to open late 2020.
About The Bank
– After thirty-six years of business along High Street, the Duncannon National Bank built this building in 1924.
– In 1924 the Duncannon National Bank had $858,691.31 in Gross Assets. That is roughly $14,872,533.49 in 2022 adjusted for inflation.
– Perry County had three private banks, but the Duncannon National Bank was the first to receive a National Bank charter in the county.
– The building is built entirely of Indiana limestone, and was furnished throughout in Honduras Mahogany, with marble flooring (which we hope to save a portion of in the front) and wainscoting in the lobby.
– While planning the building, the real objective was the needs and comforts of the public. The builders highlighted it was built with “Rest rooms, fitted with every modern convenience, have been installed for men and women. Public telephone boons are located where they are of easy access.”
– The building is fireproof, and the great vault is protected by a Mosler door. There are 300 original safety deposit boxes in the vault.
– The clock above the entry way has a marble face and was built by E Howard & Co., which defunct in 1881.